Sunday, September 28, 2008

Obama is Lying when he says he is for change

Cross posted from www.letsgethisright.com

Enough people, most of them smarter than me, have posted and/or pontificated on the results of Friday night’s debate that I am not going to spend a lot of time analyzing it.

I’ll put in my quick two cents worth. John McCain probably lost by showing up after suggesting that he wouldn’t and Barack Obama probably won by not losing.

Now maybe Steve Schmidt, Rick Davis and Marc Salter convinced McCain that he couldn’t afford to give Barack Obama 90 minutes of free uninterrupted air time. Maybe McCain decided that the MSM would play his not appearing as a negative or perhaps the negotiations on the financial restructuring were at a point where his staying in Washington wouldn’t have been that helpful, either to the negotiations or his campaign. Personally, I would have liked to see McCain stick to his guns but what do I know.

Read the rest at Obama is lying.

No comments: